Traffic and road conditions
Strong wind is blowing on the A6 Rijeka-Zagreb motorway from Kikovica to Tuhobić tunnel (driving speed limit).
Restrictions in traffic:
A1 Zagreb-Split-Ploče motorway:
-one lane is free only at Pirovac junction in each direction (driving speed limit of 80 km/h);
A3 Bregana-Lipovac motorway:
- at Bajakovo border crossing the outbound freight vehicle queue is 2 km long;
A4 Zagreb-Goričan motorway:
-due to a traffic accident one lane is free only at 85th km between Sv. Helena and Popovec junctions in direction Zagreb.
Drivers are asked to adjuct the driving speed to road conditions and to keep the safety distance. With the bad weather (rain, fog, clouds) the headlights have to be on during the day as well.
During the day difficulties can occur in roadwork areas.
Roadworks on the motorways:
- one lane is free only 237th-239th km between Jasenice rest area and Čelinka tunnel in both directions; -A2 Zagreb-Macelj
- one lane is free only in each direction between Jankomir and Zaprešić junctions 7th-4th km, between Zabok and Zaprešić junctions 23rd-24th km; -Zagreb detour road (A3)
- 37th-39th km at Sava bridge between Kosnica and Ivanja Reka junctions traffic is flowing in reduced lanes in both directions till 30 October; -A4 Zagreb-Goričan
- one lane is free only 68th-62nd km between Breznički Hum and Komin junctions at Kračevac bridge as well as between Ludbreg and Varaždin junctions in both directions; -A7 Rupa-Diračje
- traffic is suspended at Matulji junction in the entrance and exit lanes towards Opatija, detour: Jurdani and Diračje junctions; -A8 in Istria
- traffic is flowing in one lane only between Cerovlje and Lupoglav junctions, Lupoglav junction and Učka tunnel. Due to roadworks traffic is suspended: -on the DC1 Lučko-Jastrebarsko state road at Stupnik; -ont he DC7 between Sikirevci and Slavonski Šamac; -on the DC36 Gladovec Pokupski-Žažina state road at Pokupsko; -on the DC53 at Čaglin between Našice and Slavonski Brod; -on the DC206 Hum na Sutli-Kostel state road; -on the DC232 Sisak-Jasenovac state road on the section Drenov Bok-Jasenova; -on the DC232 Sisak-Jasenovac state road on the section Lonja-Trebež. Traffic is regulated by traffic signals/one road lane is free only: -on the DC1 Solin-Klis highway from Podi roundabout to the petrol station in direction Split; -on the DC3 state road from Delnice to Rogozno, between Skrad and Kupjak; -on the DC8 Adriatic road/Vodice detour road; -on the DC8 Adriatic road at Lozica; -on the DC8 Adriatic road at Slano; -on the DC6 Vojišnica-Glina-Dvor between Brezovo Polje and Donji Žirovac; -on the DC7 state road between Vrpolje and Velika Kopanica; -on the DC31 state road at Kravarsko; -on the DC32 state road at Smrečje (Čabar); -on the DC33 state road at Drniš; -on the DC205 state road at Sveti Križ near Tuhelj; -on the DC207 state road between Hromec and Đurmanec; -on the DC408 Pleso airport-DC30; -on the DC519 state road at Borovo till 31 October.
All traffic is suspended at Vitaljina border crossing. Dvor border crossing is closed for traffic, detour: Hrvatska Kostajnica/Bosanska Kostajnica. Roadworks are in progress and one lane is free only on the DC223 state road at Gornji Brgat border crossing. From 13 October 2018 till 30 April 2019 1pm-5pm traffic is suspended twice a week for about 20 minutes. At Metković/Doljani border crossing there is a traffic ban on tourist buses till 30 October. Detour from direction Dubrovnik/Split towards Bosnia and Herzegovina: Opuzen/Ploče-Nova Sela border crossing (Čeveljuša junction), detour for those with the permission: Metković-Prud border crossing. At Harmica border crossing traffic is allowed for freight vehicles up to 7,5 tonnes only.
Ferries operate regularly. 24 October Drvenik V/M-Trogir ferry departs Drvenik Mali port at 1.30pm (instead at 12.30am) and Drvenik Veli port at 1.55pm (instead at 12.55pm).
Traffic restrictions for lorries
-the hard shoulder is closed at 227th km in direction Dubrovnik till 16 November at 3pm;
-one lane is free only at Božići viaduct 237th-239th km in both directions till 30 October at 3pm;
-roadworks in progress 337th-336th km in direction Zagreb till 21 October at 7am;
-one lane is free only at 449th km in direction Zagreb till 2pm;
-one lane is free only 39th-36th km in direction Zagreb till 16 November;
-one lane is free only on the section Jankomir-Zaprešić 7th-4th km in both directions till 31 October;
-one lane is free only on the section Zaprešić-Zabok 23rd-24th km in both directions till 16 November,
A3 BREGANA-LIPOVAC:-one lane is free only at 49th km at Črnec bridge in direction Lipovac till 29 October;
-37th-39th km at Sava bridge in both directions traffic is flowing in reduced lanes till 30 October;
-roadworks in progress at 90th km in direction Lipovac till 15 December;
-the hard shoulder is closed at Kutina junction 108th-104th in direction Zagreb, 104th-107th km in direction Lipovac till 15 December 2018;
-one lane is free only 251st-248th km in direction Bregana till 28 October;
-one lane is free only 269th-263rd km in both directions till 9 November;
-one lane is free only 65th-68th km in both directions till 27 October;
-one lane is free only 69th-72th km in both directions till 30 October;
- one lane is free only 26th-31st km between Ludbreg and Varaždin junctions in both directions till 5 November at 5pm;
A5 BELI MANASTIR-OSIJEK-BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA: A6 RIJEKA-ZAGREB:
-one lane is free only 1st-2nd km in direction Rijeka till 31 October;
-roadworks in progress 62nd-63rd km in direction Rijeka;
-Cernik rest area between Čavle and Kikovica junctions in direction Zagreb is out of order till 1 March 2019;
DC102 KRK BRIDGE:
A7 RIJEKA DETOUR ROAD (OREHOVICA-DIRAČJE):
-traffic is suspended at Matulji junction in the entrance and exit lanes towards Opatija till 1 November, detour: Jurdani and Diračje junctions;
-one lane is free only 25th.23rd km in direction Rupa;
-21 and 22 October 10pm-5.30am traffic is closed between Draga and Sveti Kuzam junctions in direction Krk;
A8/A9 HIGHWAY IN ISTRIA:
-roadworks in progress on the section Cerovlje-Lupoglav at Mrzlići viaduct, on the section Lupoglav-Vranja at Gorenja Vas viaduct, on the section Vranja-Veprinac, after Istria paytoll in direction Učka, between Zrinšćak and Učka tunnels at Vela Draga viaduct as well as on the section Žminj-Rogovići till 20 December;
A10 BORDER WITH BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA-PLOČE:
DC76 STATE ROAD BAŠKO POLJE (DC8)-ZAGVOZD (DC62)-GRUBINE (DC60)-VINJANI DONJI BORDER CROSSING:
-no toll for Sveti Ilija tunnel any more;
DC425 (A1 Karamatići-Čeveljuša DC8):
CENTRAL AND NORTHWESTERN CROATIA:
-DC1 Lučko junction (A3)-Jastrebarsko (DC310) state road at Stupnik till 5 November;
-DC225 state road Harmica border crossing-Brdovec-Zaprešić-Zaprešić junction (A2) in Zaprešić;
-DC206 Hum na Sutli-Kostel state road;
-DC206 Pregrada-Hum na Sutli state road;
MOUNTAIN AREA AND NORTHERN COASTAL AREA:
-Perić/Ljubošina bridge on the DC42 state road
- there is a traffic ban on freight vehicles heavier than 20 t, detour: A6 motorway LIKA/SENJ COUNTY: PRIMORJE/GORSKI KOTAR COUNTY: ISTRIA: SOUTHERN CROATIA (DALMATIA): ZADAR COUNTY: -ŽC6014 Visočane-Poličnik regional road; ŠIBENIK/KNIN COUNTY: SPLIT COUNTY:-freight and bus traffic is closed on the DC62 state road at Zagvozd; DUBROVNIK COUNTY: -DC8 Adriatic road at Dubrovnik airport
- traffic is suspended four times a week for 10 minutes 5pm-8pm till 31 October. ABNORMAL LOAD: CENTRAL AND NORTHWESTERN CROATIA: ZAGREB COUNTY: KRAPINA COUNTY: VARAŽDIN COUNTY: BJELOVAR COUNTY: SISAK COUNTY: EASTERN CROATIA: BROD/POSAVINA COUNTY: -on the DC7 state road between Vrpolje and Velika Kopanica till 30 September; OSIJEK COUNTY: -on the DC2 Orahovica-Našice state road at Feričanci till 5 October; -on the DC53 state road from Donji Miholjac to Donji Miholjac border crossing till 10 October; -on the DC2 Našice-Josipovac state road till 20 November; VUKOVAR COUNTY: -on the DC2 state road between Nuštar and Vinkovci till 26 October; MOUNTAIN AREA AND NORTHERN COASTAL AREA: KARLOVAC COUNTY: LIKA/SENJ COUNTY: PRIMORJE/GORSKI KOTAR COUNTY: -on the DC3 Delnice-Rogozno state road till 26 October; -on the DC3 road Skrad-Kupjak; ISTRIA: -on the DC44 Lupoglav-Brščak state road till 30 November; -on the part of the B8 highway between Cerovlje and Lupoglav junctions, Lupoglav junction and Učka tunnel till 20 December; SOUTHERN CROATIA (DALMATIA): ZADAR COUNTY: ŠIBENIK/KNIN COUNTY: -on the DC33 state road in Drniš till 30 June 2019; -on the DC8 Adriatic road/Vodice detour road till 1 October; -on the DC1 state road in Knin till 27 October; SPLIT COUNTY: -on the DC409 at Split airport; DUBROVNIK COUNTY: -on the DC223 state road at Gornji Brgat border crossing; -on the DC8 Adriatic road at Slano. See Traffic flow and road conditions as well as Roadworks!
Useful telephone numbers
Roadside assistance service: + 385 1 987, +385 1 4693 700 Traffic conditions: +385 1 464 0800
Traffic forecast for tomorrow
for 21 October 2018
Roads will be wet and slippery in the interior, in the eastern parts and in the mountain areas.
Due to wind there can be traffic bans on some vehicles on the DC8 Adriatic road, on the A1 and A6 motorways as well as problems in ferry traffic.
Dense traffic is expected in cities and on their detour roads.
During the day difficulties can occur in roadwork areas
- on the A2 Zagreb-Macelj motorway between Jankomir and Zaprešić junctions, on Zagreb detour road (A3) between Kosnica and Ivanja Reka junctions. Passenger traffic can be dense in both directions at the following border crossings: Kaštel, Plovanija, Rupa, Pasjak, Bregana, Macelj, Bajakovo, Stara Gradiška, Slavonski Brod and Županja. In freight traffic delays are possible at: Bregana, Pasjak, Macelj, Bajakovo and Dubrava Križovljanska. Check the road conditions before starting your journey online on www.hak.hr , in our app (Croatia Traffic Info) or at + 385 1 46 40 800. Roadside assistance service +385 1 987. Have a pleasant journey!